Central Railway Recruitment 2019: Central Railway has issued an advertisement online on its official website www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in inviting offline applications for recruitment on the 463 vacancies for various posts of Station Master, Senior Clerk, JE, and Others. The Aspiring candidates are required to read the complete description of the official notification given below to ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria and have the skills to be employed for the given vacancies.
Central Railway Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Central Railway|
|Name of the Job||Station Master, Senior Clerk, JE and Others|
|Number of vacancies||463|
|Last Date to apply||18tn February 2019|
Central Railway Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Central Railway
Name of The Posts:
- Station Master, Senior Clerk, JE-463 Posts
Last Date to Apply: 18tn February 2019
Educational Qualifications: The Aspiring candidate must be a Retired Railway Employee.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the written exam and personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package as per the organizational rules of remuneration.
Age criteria: The age of the applicant must be lesser than 65 years. Besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations will also be provided to the deserving candidates. The date for the consideration of age is 01-12-2019.
Official Website: www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Central Railway Recruitment:
- The Applicants are required to download and take a printout of the format of the application form the official website www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Fill the exact and authentic details of the candidate with a blue ink ball pen.
- Attach copies of the educational qualification certificates and a latest white background passport size photo of the applicant.
- The Filled in application form needs to be sent to the following office address: General Section of the Office of the Central Railway
NOTE: The Applicant needs to check our website regularly for more updates regarding recruitment in the future.