Central Railway Recruitment 2017
A latest recruitment notice has disclosed by the Central Railway Recruitment Board named as Central Railway Recruitment 2017 and department is ready to hire the job seekers on various vacant posts of Group ‘C’ positions under the Cultural Quota. Those job seekers have required eligibility criteria may submit the application form after filling them as per the provided instructions in the Central Railway Recruitment 2017 advt. for more info must have a look below.
Central Railway Jobs 2017 Details
|Recruiter Name||Central Railway|
|Name of the posts||Group ‘C’ positions Cultural Quota|
|Last Date for Submission of Applications||3rd January 2017|
Central Railway Vacancy Qualification info:
- Job searchers who have done 0 + 02 examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate from a recognized Board, affiliated to COBSE/ India or its equivalent with good academic records from well recognized Board/ University as per post applied for.
- Applicants must have Diploma/Degree/Post Graduation in Hindustani Classical Vocal Music only from recognized University or it equivalent as it is essential.
Candidates must be completed 18 years of age and should not have completed 29 years of age as on 1st January 2017.
Candidates are required to pay application fee of Rs. 500/- for General and OBC Candidates; 250/- For candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ Ex- servicemen/ Persons with 40% or above Disabilities (PWDs), Women, Minorities and Economic Backward Classes in the form of Demand Draft/ Postal Order.
- Written Test
Appointed appliers will receive an impressive amount of Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with a Grade Pay Rs. 2000/1900/-
How to apply for Central Railway Notification:
- Interested persons fulfilling the criteria mentioned above may apply online through the Central Railway official website that is www.rrccr.com.
- Search for the appropriate link and then fill up the online application form with all required details in an appropriate manner.
- Upload scanned copies of all required certificate along with the recent passport size photograph and digital signature.
- After completing the application form, press on “review” tabs for checking it once and lastly “submit” button for the final submission of it.
- At last retain the copy of filled application form for future references.
- Starting date to apply online: 20th December 2016 from 11:00 am onwards
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form: 3rd January 2017 up to 5:00 pm
- Date of written test: 28th January 2017
Link to check:
To know further info check the Official Link to gather further info on Central Railway Recruitment 2017.