CDMO Mayurbhanj Recruitment 2017
Here on this page Applicants can get the detailed information about CDMO Mayurbhanj Recruitment 2017 which has recently published by the Office of the Chief District Medical Officer. Career oriented contenders who are eligible for the Medical Staff Vacancies may apply to filling up 65 vacant posts. All aspirants may submit the application before the 20th January 2017.
CDMO Mayurbhanj Recruitment Info:
|Name Of Department||Office of the Chief District Medical Officer|
|No. of Post||65|
|Name of Posts||Medical Staff Vacancies|
|Last date to apply||20th January 2017|
CDMO Mayurbhanj Vacancies Details:
- Junior Lab Technician: 11
- Junior Radiographer: 01
- Pharmacist: 08
- Attendant: 45
Candidate’s maximum age must be as per the organization norms as on mentioned date that should be between 21 years to 32 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules of government for the reserved category candidates.
|Name of the Posts||Education Details|
|Jr. Lab Technician||Jr. Laboratory Technician – Must have passed + 2 Science Examination Under Council of Higher Secondary Education with Laboratory Technology form any of the 3 medical college and Hospitals of the State or any other private institutions|
|Lab Technician||Passed 10+2 in science Stream with Laboratory Technology Diploma|
|Pharmacist||Passed 12th by Science Exam under council of Higher Secondary Education with 3 years Pharmacy|
|Attendant||Passed M.E School (Class-VII) Certificates Examination|
CDMO Mayurbhanj will appoint the contender on basis their presentation in Test followed by the Interview process and Document verification.
Those job finders will be shortlisted and get appointed for the applied posts; they will get the salary fixed by the organization.
How to apply for CDMO Mayurbhanj Recruitment 2017:
- Firstly eligible applicants open the authorized website of CDMO Mayurbhanj that is www.mayurbhanj.nic.in
- Click on the career section and then go through the link for the relative posts to download application form in the prescribed format.
- Read each and every instruction carefully and fill up all the required details and then attached the copies of required document with recent photo graph.
- After that, applier must submit the filled application form before the closing date to the mention address below.
The Chief District Medical Officer (CDMO)
At/ PO – Mayurbhanj Dist Baripada 757001
Date to keep in mind:
Last Date For Submission Application: 20th January 2017
Open the official link to get more information CDMO Mayurbhanj Recruitment 2017.