Burdwan District Recruitment 2017
Burdwan Collector Office is looking for the young and talented job hunters as Burdwan District Recruitment 2017 advt to recruit on 630 unfilled vacancies of Village Resource Person (VRP) posts in the district. Follow the details mentioned here below to know the further info about the Burdwan District Recruitment 2017 Notification.
Burdwan District Jobs Details
|Recruiter Name||Burdwan Collector Office|
|Name of the Posts||Village Resource Person (VRP)|
|Total Number of Posts||630|
|Closing date to apply||20th January 2017|
Burdwan District Vacancy Qualification info:
Burdwan District selection board is looking candidates who have 10th/ 12th/ ITI/ Diploma or Graduation degree or its equivalent qualification.
- For Unreserved Category: As per organization Requirement
- For OBC category: relaxation of 3 years
- For SC/ST category: relaxation up to 5 years
- For PH category: relaxation up to 10 years
A test and/or personal interview will be carried out by the Burdwan District to hire the applicants.
Process To Apply Burdwan District Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates who are interested to apply will have to visit official website of organization which is www.bardhaman.gov.in
- On homepage, click on the visible job link section
- From opened page, select “Applications are invited for the posts of __________ under Burdwan district” link and again click on the relative link.
- Now read full advertisement very carefully and download format of application form.
- Must fill it with required information and attach Xerox copies of their documents (if applicable).
- After that, filled application form completed in all aspects may wrap in an envelope and super scribed with name “Application for the post of ________”.
- Envelope containing application form must be sent to address mentioned below before the end date.
Additional District Magistrate Social Audit,
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 20th January 2017
Visit the Official Link for the details of Burdwan District Recruitment 2017 Notification.