BSNL Recruitment 2019: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has major market share in Telecom Sector proposed to recruit 198 persons for the post of Junior Telecom Officer (Civil & Electrical). Selection of the candidate will be on the basis of score in GATE 2019. The candidate interested for the post and having the required qualifications can apply through the official link at www.bsnl.co.in before 12th March 2019. For more details about the post go through the post which includes information about pay scale, selection process, application fees and much more.
BSNL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited|
|Name of the Job||Junior Telecom Officer (Civil & Electrical)|
|Number of vacancies||198|
|Last Date to apply||12th March 2019|
BSNL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Telecom Officer – 198
Last Date to Apply: 12th March 2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate interested for online application of post must have B.E./B.Tech Degree holder in Civil/Electrical Engineering from the recognized university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of score obtained in GATE 2019 Exam.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 16400/- to 40500/- per month.
- Fees for OBC Candidate Rs. 1000/-
- Rs. 500/- for SC/ST Candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-30 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 12th March 2019.
Official Website: www.bsnl.co.in
Important Instructions to apply for BSNL Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to the official website and read the instructions carefully.
- Fill the application form with complete and accurate details about name, address, qualifications, experience, etc. on the official website
- Upload the necessary documents along signature and photograph.
- Pay the application fees and submit the application by the last date.
- Keep the hard copy of the application filled for future requirement.
NOTE: To have a continuous visit to the official website for more important notifications.