BSF Recruitment 2019: Border Security Force has invited offline applications for the 1763 vacancies for the post of Constable. Applications can be filled offline only in the prescribed format as given on the official website www.bsf.nic.in within 30 days of the release of the official notification. All the candidates are required to read the instructions carefully before filling their applications. We have given detailed information about the important dates and post-wise number of vacancies and application fees and pay scale etc.
BSF Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Border Security Force|
|Name of the Job||Constables|
|Number of vacancies||1763|
|Last Date to apply||Within 30 days|
BSF Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Border Security Force
Name of The Posts: Constables
Last Date to Apply: Within 30 Days
Educational Qualifications: The Candidate is required to be at least 10th Pass with Certificate /Diploma in Computer Application.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the written test/Trade test, Physical and Medical Test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package 21700-69100/- rupees per month.
Application Fees: Application fee is not prescribed to be paid by the candidates of any category.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-23 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01-08-2019.
Official Website: www.bsf.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for BSF Recruitment 2019:
- The Applicant is to first log on to the official website www.bsf.nic.in and download the application format.
- Information of the candidate must be filled in exactly as per the educational qualification certificates only.
- Attach copies of all the credentials with the filled in hard copy of application form.
- Recent passport size white background photo of the candidate is to be pasted on the application form.
- Send the filled form to the office address: Concerned Recruitment Agency ( Border Security Force Headquarters)
NOTE: Applications must reach the office latest by 30 days of the publication of the advertisement.