Bank of India Recruitment 2019 : Bank of India performing large scale banking functions has published official notification to recruit various capable and Multi-tasker for their business. The recruitment will take place on the total of 18 Vacant Posts of Faculty,Office Assistant,Attendant,Counselor. The desired and interested candidate can apply offline for the posts as per instructions given on website www.bankofindia.com. Applications should reach the office as per their respective due date mentioned below in notification and there will be no chance for application after due date. The details regarding how to apply,selection process,scale of pay provided,application fees,etc. is clearly specified in the notification below here.
Bank of India Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Bank of India|
|Name of the Job||Faculty,Office Assistant,Attendant|
|Number of vacancies||18|
|Last Date to apply||15-01-2019 & 19-01-2019|
Bank of India Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bank of India
Name of The Posts:
|S.No.||Name of Post||No. of Vacancies||Age||Pay Scale|
|1.||Faculty Member||06||25-65 years||Rs. 20000/-|
|2.||Office Assistant||04||18-45 years||Rs. 15000/-|
|3.||Attendant||03||18-65 years||Rs. 8000/-|
|4.||Faculty Member||02||25-65 years||Rs. 20000/-|
|5.||Office Assistant||02||18-45 years||Rs. 15000/-|
|6.||Counselor||01||Less or Equal to 65 years||Rs. 18000/-|
Last Date to Apply:
- : 15th Janury 2019
- Post 4 to 6 : 19th January 2019
Educational Qualifications : The candidate possess the following degrees from the recognized board or university will be treated as eligible to apply:
- 10th qualified
- Graduation Degree
- Post Graduation Degree
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of Written Exam and Personal Interview,Demonstration/Presentation.
Application Fees: To know about application fees read the official notification.
Official Website: www.bankofindia.com
Important Instructions to apply for Bank of India Recruitment 2019 :
- Candidate has to go official website and take out the print of application form to be filled.
- Fill the application form with complete and accurate detail like name,address,experience,etc.
- Also attach the copies of the documents demanded along the form.
- At last post the complete fill application form at the below mention address. Post 1 to 3 : The Chairman RSETI Selection Committee,C/O Bank of India, Ranchi Zonal Office,IInd Floor,Pradhan Towers,MG Road, Near Over Bridge,Ranchi(Jharkhand) – 834001 Post 4 to 6 : The Zonal Manager,Bank of India,Hazaribagh Zonal Office, Post Bag No.34,Saketpuri,Sadanand Marg, Hazaribagh,Jharkhand Pin – 825301 NOTE : To know important updates visit the official website.