Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2019 : Bank of Baroda a leading bank in the banking industry is going to recruit young professionals on the 2 Posts of Head Equity,Senior Technical Analyst. The candidate interested to start their career in the banking sector can get the benefit of this opportunity by the online application of posts. Due date to submit the online application form is 23th January 2019. Therefore interested candidate can fill the application form on the official website of organisation www.bankofbaroda.com by the due date. The candidate want to know about the post should visit the notification carefully before applying the post.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Bank of Baroda|
|Name of the Job||Head Equity,Senior Technical Analyst|
|Number of vacancies||02|
|Last Date to apply||23-01-2019|
Bank of Baroda Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bank of Baroda
Name of The Posts:
- Head – Equity – 01
- Senior Technical Analyst – 01
Last Date to Apply: 23-01-2019
Educational Qualifications : One must have Graduation Degree with CA/CFA/MBA Finance from the recognized university or institute.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected on the basis of Group Discussion and their performance in the interview and skill test.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package .
- For GEN/OBC Candidates Rs.600/-
- For SC/ST/PH Candidates Rs.100/-
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 18-55 years (Post 1) and 32-45 (Post 2) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.bankofbaroda.com
Important Instructions to apply for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2019 :
- Have a visit to the official website of organisation www.bankofbaroda.com
- Read the instructions necessary to fill the form.
- Fill complete and accurate details in the form including name,address,qualifications details,etc.
- Recent passport size photograph and signature is required to upload in the application form.
- Submit the online application form before last date.
- Keep out the print copy of application form for future reference.
NOTE: Candidates should regularly updated themselves with latest notifications about post.