Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2019: Bank of Baroda a major market share captured bank has released the official notification for the recruitment to take place in their organization. This will take place for 06 Vacancies on the post as a Product Manager. The person interested to join the organization and possess all the needed qualities can make an Online application on or before 18th March 2019 which is the last date for the submission of online application form. To gain more relevant information about the post the applicant must read the article.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bank of Baroda|
|Name of the Job||Product Manager|
|Number of vacancies||06|
|Last Date to apply||18th March 2019|
Bank of Baroda Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bank of Baroda
Name of The Posts:
- Product Manager – 06
Last Date to Apply: 18th March 2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate inspired to apply for this post must have an MBA Degree/Post Graduation Diploma in Management from the recognized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidate interested will be selected on the basis of Personal Interview and Group Discussion.
Pay Scale: The selected candidate will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 12 Lakh to Rs. 18 Lakh per Annum vary as per post.
- For the GEN/OBC Candidates Rs. 600/-
- For ST/SC/PH Candidates Rs. 100/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 28-35 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for age calculation is 01st February 2019.
Official Website: www.bankofbaroda.com
Important Instructions to apply:
- Go to the official website of the organization www.bankofbaroda.com
- Select the ‘Careers’ on the right side of the page.
- Create Registration number and password with the help of Valid Email and Contact.
- Fill the details in the form which should be spelled correctly.
- Upload the complete bio date along with the signature and photograph.
- Pay the fees through the use of Debit/Credit/Internet Banking.
- Submit the application form for further process.
NOTE: Candidate must check the latest contents about the post on the official website.