Bengaluru District Court Recruitment 2019 : It is being to inform you about the advertisement of E-Courts Bengaluru District for 31 Vacancies on posts of Typist,Copyist and Peon. The last date to the submission of offline application form is 04th Feb 2019 and the applications reach to the office after all shall not be considered. Therefore interested and eligible candidate can apply for posts before last date on the format available at www.districts.ecourts.gov.in. The complete information which may be related to the selection procedure,application process,fees and pay scale,age level,etc. is included in below given notification.
Bengaluru District Court Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Bengaluru District Court|
|Name of the Job||Typist,Copyist,Peon|
|Number of vacancies||31|
|Last Date to apply||04-02-2019|
Bengaluru Districts Courts Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bengaluru Districts Courts
Name of The Posts:
- Typist – 09
- Typist Copyist – 15
- Peon – 07
Last Date to Apply: 04-02-2019
Educational Qualifications : 10th with SSLC is compulsory to apply for the post.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of Written Exam and Personal Interview.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package post wise as follows:
- Typist – Rs.21400-42000.
- Peon – Rs.17000-28950.
- Typist – Copyist – Rs.21400-42000.
Application Fees: For General Candidates Rs.200 and SC/ST Candidates are required to pay Rs.50.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 18-35 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.districts.ecourts.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Bengaluru District Court Recruitment 2019 :
- Tab the official website and click on the recruitment.
- Read the instructions and open the application form for related post.
- Fill the details in the application form like name,address,qualifications,experience,etc.
- Attach the educational qualifications documents photocopy with it.
- Paste photograph in white background on the application form.
- Send the duly filled application form at the specified address before due date. The Registrar Court of Small Causes City Civil Court Complex,K.G. Road, Bangalore – 560009
NOTE: Visit the website of the organisation continuously to get latest information.